Sunday, February 24, 2008

What happens when . . .

. . . mom is upstairs doing laundry and therefore out of sight, sister is down for a nap, your 5 year old is bored, and the camera has been left out???


Say Cheese, BB1!







and of coures, you get your favorite stuffed animals to strike a pose and give you thier best smiles possible.

Spice Bear and Sugar Bear - Cheese!!

Spice Bear, Breanna Bunny and Sugar Bear are ready for thier close-up!

These are just a few of the 30+ pictures (I am not even kidding) that were taken on the camera before the memory card filled up and the battery went dead. I didn't even know she had taken the pictures until I went to use the camera for something else and found the battery dead and the memory card full. I guess it also explains why I found Breanna, Sugar and Spice Bear all proped up and posed on the chair.

1 comment:

valerie said...

I think it's safe to say that BB1 is developing a knack/hobby for photography...first it's teddy bears, then it's bowls of fruit, landscape and then weddings/portraits...watch out...those pics are pretty cute :)