Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Wonders of Kindergarten & Homework


The first week of school has gone by and I thought I should share some of the pictures we took that captured the moment.

The excitement that BB1 has of getting to school on the bus can not be measured. Nor can we measure the shear joy of her being able to be with her new friends and learning new things all on a daily basis.



Right now, in this very moment, the joys of Homeworks are at their peak. It is something that is looked forward to, nay even anticipated. It has even reached out and infected BB2, as even she will opt to sit still for 3 minutes and do her "homework" with Big Sis. I hope to keep that feeling and majic going for as long as I can.

1 comment:

Ryan & Cynthia Clan said...

Avery: You are so stinkin cute! I love your school picture. You sure do look happy - even with all that homework. We are so glad you like school. We love you!