Saturday, December 6, 2008

San Diego

Oh - how I love you! Seriously! You gave us the best weather we could have asked for, and we loved ever minute we spent on and around your sun drenched shores. If I was a millionaire, I would so live in San Diego. Thanks for the week off from school (not a text book was cracked while I was there, even though they made the trip with us)
K was finally introduced to the Pacific Ocean, or better said she fell bottom first into the ocean and wasn't too happy about it. Luckily she was a trooper once we took off her wet pants and wrapped her in A's sweatshirt. She looked a little funny, but at least she wasn't wet. A couldn't get enough of writing her name in the sand and running into the water and then back out of the water in a little game of cat and mouse.

I loved getting to see my family. I miss having you guys around and closer. Yeah, closer would be good! Anyone know how to make a million dollars?? More importantly, I loved getting as many of the cousins together as we could and having our kids get to know one another. From the choo-choo train around the lawn on Sunday, to the fun times in the back yard on the swing set with Uncle B as your designated pusher, you are all so precious to me!

2 comments:

valerie said...

Amen to that sister!
It was great to see you and everyone else. The weather was perfect, the food was perfect - I can't wait for us all to get together again - this summer, yes??

Mama Bear said...

yes yes YES!!! - and this time EVERYONE! C/R/F/B were seriously missed!