Thursday, May 6, 2010

Just a bunch of random thoughts currently running through my mind...

I wish I owned a wig...you know for those days when you really don't have or even want to spend the time getting ready and blow drying, straightening and then styling your hair. It would have to be one of good quality and that didn't make me look silly. I think I would want it to be really long too, since my hair can't seem to grow long unless I am pregnant and have way too many hormones running through my body...or maybe it's because of the prenatal vitamins... humm...BTW - so NOT pregnant right now...ok getting back on track...I think I would get it in a different color, you know go all Sidney Bristo/Alias and totally change my look. Then I could go out in public and see if anyone recognized me. Of course that would mean I would actually have to go to places where I would run into people who know me which gives me the grocery, the bank and the gym...not very Sidney Bristo places to hang out.

Laundry seems to rule my life...does it seem like that to anyone else?

I hate cleaning toilets and yet I am the only one in the house that does it.

So I am trying to stop drinking Dt. Coke and DDP and focus more on just drinking water. It's SO much better for me and I hate the email the seems to keep coming to me that talks about how coke is used to clean rust off car batteries and how the syrup is transported in hazardous chemical tanker trucks. If the universe is trying to tell me something, for once I am listening.

Man - It is taking Aaron a really long time to get home from the airport tonight. I hate it when his flight keeps getting delayed...stupid winter weather.

Speaking of the weather, can it be Spring already. It was SNOWING today. IT'S APRIL. I am done.

I sometimes wish there was a computer program I could plug into my brain or somehow connect to that would just download my thoughts and put them into a blog so that I didn't have to do it. At least then I would post things more often...and I wouldn't forget things that I wanted to post about but through the course of the day have forgotten about.

Stupid people who don't think or even use common sense tend to really frustrate me and sometimes when it gets really bad, they actually make me really mad...so do people who get paid a lot of money to do a job and then do it really poorly.

OK - Final thought...I promise...just in case you are still hanging in there with me :o)

What is with the random people that keep coming up to me in the strangest of places and are absolutely convinced that they know me from somewhere. It has happened 3x this week alone - once at the grocery, once at Target and then today at the gas station. I am running out of things to say to make the conversation less awkward once you realize that we don't really know each other...

2 comments:

Nataluscious said...

Ah, thanks for the brain dump. It's just fascinating to see the inner workings of your mind. And I was thinking about you just this morning wondering about the baby stuff... we really do need to talk.

hoopesfam5 said...

I am sooo with you on the wig thing...and the laundry...and the toilet scrubbing. Luckily, we only have one toilet to clean...one of the few perks of living in a tiny house.

If you're needing a break from the nasty winter weather (still?!) I know a small little beach shack that would LOVE to have you and your adorable family visit...I'm just saying.