Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!


Just a quick note to all the wonderful men I have known in my life, whether you be a husband, father, brother, cousin, brother-in-law, grandfather or friend, this day is to celebrate you and all that you do, from working so hard to provide, to providing comfort and patching up skinned knees, to encouragement and to support and being the best cheerleader ever - you guys are the real rock stars of the world. My life has been made better just by knowing you and I am grateful for all that you do!!

So whether you spent the day golfing, relaxing, BBQing, getting a massage, hanging with your family or friends or just plain sleeping in, I hope your Fathers Day was everything you wanted it to be - YOU DESERVE IT and then some!!

XOXO from J, A and K!!

1 comment:

Nataluscious said...

Ah, look at those beautiful girls! We are SO excited to see you in... a week and a half!!! :)